Friday, May 28, 2010

BHO Blog is Back (Contest Entry)


Contest


Bloguardian Hellsite: Overcashed is back! Time to reunite with M3o. Let us all spread the word!
Come, join the welcome party! It's raining champagne and DOLLARS now!
 

Wow girl, you have 12 sites?? Just how do you do it?! I can barely handle two sites let alone a double digit number! Blogging is hard work, but I think you are doing quite well anyways. Keep it up!

So I'm just blogging to tell you guys that BHO is back in action! (I would have cried if my blog was taken from me!) Well all that matters is you are back and smarter than ever. :)

BTW, pretty cool name if I say so myself. If that domain name is not taken, you should seriously think of taking it! 

I will make another more comprehensive post of why you SHOULD make a self-hosted site if I have some time to spare later. This also coming from personal experience and research. I'll comment again if I have it up. :)
_______________________________________________________
Hi, welcome to my blog! I have another blog called ClickOnPortal.com! Follow me to not miss anything from both!