Saturday, May 29, 2010

Yashiro Contest Entry - My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf

I think what I like most about this blog is the usefulness of the thoughts she shares about real life situations. Simple suggestions, like what products to use and where to have something fixed, can really help an average consumer like me. I can safely say that even snippets of another person’s experiences can help you make a task easier to do, or even save your life.

Like, I’ve never had the experience of someone point a knife at me, but now I guess I would have the presence of mind to call attention if I can. There is a risk though, maybe if you startle the thief too much he’s just stab you, every part is a risk, which is why you have to be prepared of what you should do before it happens. I also learned that it is good to find a boyfriend that is a martial arts expert, good for her! I hope there would be others around. LOL

It would seem that this blogger is into a lot of traffic generating sites. I’m not sure if all of them are good, but I use a few of them myself. I actually like learning on how to make more traffic and gain readership from other sites.

If you want to learn a bit more, you can visit her about page, and see if you like what she is all about.


Blog Review Entry for: “Join POST… DROP… and win CASH” 
_______________________________________________________
Hi, welcome to my blog! I have another blog called ClickOnPortal.com! Follow me to not miss anything from both!