Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Game is On Contest (and other Blog Reviews!)


Don't the banner just make you want to jump up and party?! Well I'd say you got plenty to be happy about because of this contest's awesome cash prizes!!! Check it out and join now :)

If it's not too much to ask, if you joined the contest because of this post, can you please inform me? Thank you!

Cash Prizes

Major

1st Prize – $100

2nd Prize – $30

3rd Prize – $20

Raffle

$5 x 5nos

Special Awards:

FC (First Commenter) Blab Award

1 month Adgitize GC

1 info domain and 1-yr blog hosting (Pinay Mommy Online)

Best Blog Review Award

1 month Adgitize GC

1 info domain and 1-yr blog hosting (Pinay Mommy Online)


----------------------------------------------------------

So let me tell you more about It's Not Always About Me!

I must say that it appears to be a really fun blog! The topics are quite random but all fun! I'm a big fan of Shoujo Manga, Glee and Twilight myself. I'm planning on buying the entire first season of Heroes now that I know I might be able to finish the complete series. I think it's really good and it's sad that it has ended.

Aesthetic wise, I'm more of a blue than pink person, but the color scheme and flowers is actually pretty cute! I like it! I wish my blog had a little more personal touch, maybe someday.

Her contest actually opened doors to a lot of new blogs that I have to check out. I'm sure all the blogs listed there are also fun and friendly!

Be sure to check her blog out and don't for get her cool contest! (Tell me if you found out about it through my blog okay? :) Thanks!)

-----------------------------------------------------------


So what can I say about Drama Queen? Of course being super emote is a plus, nothing bad about being passionate about your likes, especially if they are totally cool!

I'm really into dramas, may it be Korean, Japanese or Taiwan versions! That is why any suggestions on what might be a good watch is welcome! You'd bet I'd finish it within the week! (It could have been faster if I did not have anything else to do :) 

Right now I'm also a big fan of Glee, and the Somebody to Love video classic! I can watch it over and over and not get tired of it! Right now I only get to watch snippets of Glee but I'm planning to watch the whole season soon when I got the time!

----------------------------------------------------------- 
MT Girl (Review)
Because life is magical… a girl can make it ethereal…

I'm actually quite a fan of Magic the Gathering myself, so when I saw that another girl like me was hooked on it as well, I knew I had to check it out!

MT Girl is not your ordinary Magic player, she really knows her stuff and uses different builds to find out which is the best suited for her playing style. I personally like green/black, blue/white mixes, but mind you, I'm no expert. My brother actually just needed someone to play with every now and again. 

Though I must admit that it really is an addicting game, and if you have some cash to spare you have to try it out for yourself, and maybe even get some few tips from MT Girl herself!