Friday, April 30, 2010

I Love Cute Dogs / Pups! (AWW Adorable Puppy *Huggles*)


Hi I am 'Puppy' and these are my friends! We all came from Deviant Art and you will be able to see our  kind masters that took photographs of us when you *huggles* or click us. I hope you find us awwdorable and comment :) If you *huggled* and it turned out to be a bad link please tell me right away. 

This was compiled in support of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), the largest animal rights organization in the world. They work hard to make sure that all animals, including cute puppies like me, are treated with the love and respect that we deserve. You will be able to know more about this through their mission statement and blog that mostly talks about cruelty done to animals and how it should be stopped.  

If you want to help put in this very worthy cause, you can check out PETA's Get Active Center or consider donating in order to help out our poor animal friends. Thanks and *huggles*. 

*This review was just made by me in support of PETA. I  was not contacted and I did not receive any incentives for doing so.